Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week 1 - Day 1 & 2 220/45/41/45

Day 1 & 2 have gone well but between working and being a sou-gardener I have been too tired to blog.   Those incredible numbers are in fact my weight and measurements...it seems like only yesterday they were 135/34/24/34 but alas those bags of potato chips with containers of sour cream have taken their toll. 

I was good Day1 except for mojitos, wine and as many peanuts as I could shell...okay maybe not as good as I thought.  Day 2 I have been really good and healthy; since I am at work the likelihood of diving into the wine bottle are slim.  I bought myself a lovely double insulated 16 ounce glass (made of plastic with a screw on cover and a big ole plastic straw).  I am almost water phobic so this is my reminder to drink, drink, drink, water, water, water!  Very warm today and was hauling leaves to the leaf dump so I didn't need too much of a reminder.

Part of the reason I started this was the clothing issue.  A week or so ago, I was lucky enough to find a batch of clothes at Coldwater Creek that fit so I  purchased.  A couple of days ago I got a postcard from them saying everything is now half price...as luck would have it I hadn't worn or taken the tags off of 4 items so I decided to see if I could get the sale price.  By the time I got there I decided if I am really serious about this diet why not take them back since hopefully they wouldn't fit  for long...$233 credit, I'm a happy, albeit slovenly, camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment