Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 4 & 5

Work in progress...not committed enuf to skip a good dinner or a good drink.  Without others I have been perfect but dinner and drinks with Debbie's friends was actually ok appetizer ribs, rice and a Caesar salad, dinner with Frank, Sheila, Sandee & Andee...homemade pasta with truffles, cheeses and honey, lettuce soup, beef and a big ole strawberry shortcake with ice cream and whipped cream.........yum.  I really think I have cut back enuf to lose the one pound I am committed to but if I don't I'll be devastated and I have Maguire's birthday fete on Wednesday...actually Wednesday is weigh in day so if I meet my goal I can enjoy and then get to work.  I'm working on the water thing and I'll never get to 8 glasses or even 6 but I keep trying to drink some daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment