Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 3

Great day, no work, have been sitting working on my novel since I dragged myself from the "scratcher" and  had an icky breakfast of oatmeal with milk and sugar (not for me) and coffee.  Lunch was lentil soup, not my best effort, would have been good over rice or  something.  I think I made it in my vegetarian period which lasted about a nanno second, for good reason...that with cheese and a few pretzels and I can tell you I am starving to death.  Trouble is on the horizon, Debbie wants me to met her and her friends at the Chart Room for a drink...there is no such  thing as one drink and after two mere hunger becomes starvation...or leads to three and without eating that leads to intoxication and an inability to drive.  Posting early because I won't be available later.
I read there is a guy who photographs everything he eats...he really should get a life!  Of course he will some how parlez that into a best selling book while I sit here eating crackers trying to write a passable tome.

No comments:

Post a Comment